Fanagoria wines have won 3 gold, 3 silver awards and 3 seals of approval at AWC Vienna tasting contest.
Our gold award winners are as follows:
- «A Hundred Shades of Red. Cabernet Fanagoria 2013»
- «A Hundred Shades of Red. Saperavi Fanagoria 2014»
- Liqueur wine «Kagor Fanagoria Vintage 2011»
Besides, Kagor Fanagoria Vintage has reached the «Top 3» ranking in its submission category of Fortified Wines (Sherry, Madeira, Port Wine, etc.). As such, Fanagoria Estate Winery has been invited to present their wines at the Wine Gala Night to be held on Sunday, October 23, at the City Hall of Vienna.
The list of our silver award holders consists of:
- «Cru Lermont Chardonnay Fanagoria 2014»
- «Cru Lermont Merlot Fanagoria 2013»
- young sparkling wine «Cabernet Franc 2015»
AWC Vienna 2016 is the largest and most successful wine competition in the world, officially recognised by the European Union. 12,826 wines from 1,866 producers out of 41 nations - that is an absolute world record!
The 100 best wineries of AWC Vienna 2016 have been invited to present their wines in attendance of more than 3000 invited experts and wine lovers at the AWC Vienna - Wine Gala Night.
Awards of AWC Vienna 2016:
- 90 points and more gold medal
- 87 to 89.9 points silver medal
- 84 to 86.9 points seal of approval